Cosmetic Peptide Synthesis Market Expected to Grow
New York, June 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Persistence market research reveals that the cosmetic peptide synthesis market was valued at US$182.1 million at the end of 2021 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period (2022-2032). The cosmetics industry is focusing on the development of new synthetic peptides, as they have proven to be one of the most promising and effective active ingredients in the growing and innovative cosmetics market.
Consumers are increasingly demanding finished products that deliver scientifically proven benefits through the incorporation of well-known, safe and reliable ingredients. Bioactive peptides have been widely used in cosmetics to provide anti-aging, whitening and skin renewal effects. Several key cosmetic manufacturers are focusing on commercializing high quality and cheaper cosmetic peptide synthesis on a broader level to meet the growing demand for synthetic cosmetic formulations.
Request for copy of report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/26248
Key insights from market research
- Signal peptides accounted for the highest market share, over 73%, by product segment, in 2021.
- The skincare segment has been gaining traction in the global cosmetic peptide synthesis market, accounting for the highest market share of 83.3% in 2021.
- The anti-aging series peptide application dominated the market with a share of around 55.6% in 2021.
- On the basis of end-user, cosmetics manufacturers are widely adopting cosmetic peptides to prepare synthetic formulations, and the segment held a market share of approximately 48.6% in 2021.
- East Asia accounted for around 37.3% of the global market share in 2021 and is expected to dominate at a CAGR of 6% through 2032.
Know the methodology of report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/26248
“Rising demand for synthetic cosmetic formulations and increasing peptide synthesis service offerings are expected to drive the demand for cosmetic peptide synthesis over the next few years,” says an analyst from Persist.Market research.
Considering the huge potential of peptide sources, biopharmaceutical synthesis has gained popularity in the cosmetics market. However, to support the peptide industry and leverage its position in the cosmetics market, pharmaceutical and biotech companies are focusing on strategic approaches to accelerate the cosmetic peptides market.
Additionally, to increase the quality, affordability, and durability of their products and increase their sales across the globe, several market players are strategically entering into collaboration agreements.
Get a customized report as needed: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/26248
- In January 2021, BASF signed an exclusive supply agreement with Caregen for the development of four cosmetic peptides – anti-aging, anti-pigmentation, atopy-prone and acne-prone skin. Through this strategic agreement, BASF aims to expand its dermo-cosmetics portfolio.
- In February 2020, LipoTrue SL collaborated with Proya Cosmetics Co., Ltd., one of China’s leading cosmetic companies, to provide support in the core technologies of Proya’s functional cosmetics product line.
What does the report cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights into the Cosmetic Peptide Synthesis market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment from 2012 to 2021 and projections for 2022 to 2032.
Get full access to the report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/26248
The research study is based on the product (signal peptides, neurotransmitter inhibitors, carrier peptides, enzyme inhibitor peptides and others), the end product (skin care [creams and moisturizers, sunscreen lotions, and serums] and hair care [creams and serums]), application (hair/eyelash/eyebrow care series peptides, whitening series peptides, anti-aging series peptides, skin renewing series peptides, anti-allergy and anti-aging series peptides, -inflammatory, and others) and end user (cosmetic manufacturers, contract cosmetics and biopharmaceutical industries [personal care]), in four key regions of the world.
Other trends Reports:
About Persistence Market Research:
Business intelligence is the foundation of every business model used by Persistence Market Research. Multi-dimensional sources are leveraged, including big data, customer experience analytics, and real-time data collection. Thus, working on “micros” by Persistence Market Research helps companies overcome their “macro” business challenges.
Persistence Market Research is always ahead of its time. In other words, he presents market solutions by putting himself in the shoes of the companies/customers long before they themselves have a boost in the market. The proactive approach followed by the experts of Persistence Market Research helps companies/clients to get their hands on technical-commercial information in advance, so that the subsequent action plan can be simplified on their part.
Persistence Market Research
USA Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10007
United States – Canada Toll Free: 800-961-0353
Email: [email protected]
Visit our website: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com