Medpeel Launches New Anti-Aging Skincare Collection for Radiant, Ageless Skin
POMPANO BEACH, Florida (PRWEB)
June 29, 2022
Medpeel, a leading skincare company in the field of high-quality specialty skincare and peels, has announced its new collection of clinical-strength Medpeel skincare products designed to optimize your skincare regimen. the skin.
Medpeel’s new collection of clinical strength skin care products will include the following:
- Medpeel Skin Balancing Gel Cleanser – Daily cleanser enriched with barrier-protecting ceramides and skin-replenishing niacinamide to dissolve excess oil and refine pores. $22
- Medpeel AHA/PHA Resurfacing Exfoliating Scrub – Dual action exfoliator containing AHA, PHA, niacinamide and micro-fine exfoliants designed to dramatically improve skin texture and clarity. $25
- Medpeel Hydra Plump Hyaluronic Serum 2.5% – Intensive lightweight serum with 2.5% Hydration Blend is formulated to provide deep hydration, plump skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. $40
- Medpeel Dark Spot Corrector – Powered by Medpeel’s exclusive Skin Brightening Complex, this concentrated surface renewal serum minimizes the appearance of dark spots in as little as 14 days. $50
- Medpeel Advanced Repair Daily Moisturizer – Barrier-repairing moisturizer with a triple moisture complex that hydrates skin, smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and helps protect against environmental damage. $40
- Medpeel Youth Restore Firming Ceramide Cream – With Medpeel’s exclusive anti-aging lipid complex to help firm sagging skin, boost elasticity and visibly smooth deep wrinkles and folds. $45
- Medpeel Age Reverse Eye Cream – Multi-correcting eye cream with proprietary peptide complex delivers plumping hydration to improve texture and diminish dark circles, while showing up to 52% reduction in wrinkles under the eyes eyes in as little as 28 days*. $42
- Based on vendor data documentation of a study of 15 volunteers. Results may vary.
“We are thrilled to introduce our new line of professional-grade skincare products,” said David Rosen, Founder of Medpeel. “We are confident that our 25 years of experience in the skincare industry, combined with the knowledge of our highly qualified group of estheticians and doctors, will ensure that our new range of skincare products offers the Same premium skincare results that Medpeel’s specialty skincare treatments are known for.
For more information about Medpeel or to learn more about Medpeel specialty peels, skincare treatments and clinical strength skincare products, visit http://www.medpeel.com or contact Medpeel at [email protected] (9am-5pm EST).
About Medpeel – Our vision and mission was, and always will be, to ENHANCE BEAUTY. The idea was simple – to provide professional quality skin care to everyone at home or in a medical spa to achieve exceptional results.
We recognized that there was a real lack of transparency about what goes into skincare formulas and how they are produced. We made it our mission to create a skincare brand where safety, quality and efficacy were the primary drivers. We knew that to deliver this level of excellence, we had to personally source all of our ingredients, develop our formulas and manufacture our products.
In 2005, after years of research, testing and innovation, the MedPeel brand was born. It was created to help people customize their skincare routine by addressing specific skin concerns that meet their claims. By focusing on improving the overall health and beauty of the skin, we could help boost people’s self-esteem and improve their quality of life.
Today, MedPeel is staffed with an incredible team ranging from industry experts to aestheticians to R&D and production workers. It’s a fully vertical operation where everything is created, developed and manufactured under one roof in the United States. MedPeel is proudly part of the Kira Labs brand portfolio, headquartered in South Florida and leading the industry in breakthrough innovation.
We invite you to try the Medpeel difference and discover your own individualized skincare beauty empowerment journey. For more information visit http://www.medpeel.com
David and Lindi Rosen, founders of Medpeel
Kira Labs, Inc.
Phone: (305) 965-3561
Email: [email protected]
Share the article on social networks or by e-mail: