The global dermacosmetics market is expected to generate a revenue of USD 130,460.6 million and grow at a CAGR of 11.1% over the estimated period 2022-2030 [350-Pages]
The global dermacosmetics market is expected to witness dramatic growth by 2030, owing to the growing awareness among individuals regarding skin care, hair care and skin-related issues. The Asia Pacific The region is expected to experience the fastest growth.
NEW YORK, July 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Research Dive has added a new report to its offering titled “Dermacosmetics Market by Product (Haircare and Skincare), Treatment (Hair and Skin), Distribution Channel (Pharmacy and Retail and Online Stores), End Use (Hospitals, Medical Salons, Medical Spa and Clinic) and regional analysis (North America, Europe, Asia Pacificand LAMEA): Global Opportunities Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2030“.
According to the report, the global dermacosmetics market is planned to generate an income of $130,460.6 million and grow to a 11.1% CAGR during the estimated period from 2022 to 2030.
Dynamics of the Dermacosmetics market
With the growing awareness among people about skin care, hair care and skin-related issues, the dermacosmetics market is expected to witness remarkable growth over the estimated period. In addition, rising prevalence of skin-related diseases among people due to increasing pollution globally is expected to amplify the market growth over the analysis period. Moreover, the growing demand for hair and skin treatments among individuals due to unhealthy lifestyles and lack of nutrition in the body is expected to create ample opportunities for growth over the forecast period. However, allergic reactions caused by dermacosmetics may hamper the growth of the market throughout the analysis period.
Get the Dermacosmetics Market Sample PDF (Including Tables, TOC, and Figures)
Impact of Covid-19 on the Dermacosmetics market
The rise of the Covid-19 pandemic has negatively impacted the dermacosmetics market, as well as various other industries. Due to the strict restrictions imposed by the governments of many countries, international borders have been sealed. This has led to a shortage of raw materials for manufacturing skincare products. Moreover, the complete lockdown for an extended period has caused huge manufacturing failures, due to which companies have been unable to meet customer demand and have canceled orders for unforeseen delays. All these factors have slowed down the growth of the market during the crisis period.
Why Post COVID-19 Has Hugh Demand for Dermacosmetics Market? Contact an expert analyst
Dermacosmetics Market Segments
The report has divided the market into segments based on product, processing, distribution channel, end use, and region.
- By product, the skincare sub-segment is expected to be the most profitable and is expected to generate an income of $80,894.5 million over the analysis period. The increasing development of new skin care products to take care of neck, elbow and knee skin is expected to bolster the growth of the market sub-segment over the forecast period.
- By treatment, the skin treatment sub-segment is expected to be the most productive and is expected to earn an income of $80,447.5 million during the estimated period. The growing number of people opting for skin regeneration laser therapy, laser refreshment and botox is expected to amplify the growth of the market sub-segment over the analysis period.
- By distribution channel, the drugstores and retail stores sub-segment is expected to be the most lucrative and should generate an income of $85,736.4 million during the forecast period. Rising popularity of drugstores and retail stores in developing and developed regions owing to increased urbanization and competitive pricing is expected to augment the growth of the market sub-segment over the estimated period.
- According to the end use, the hospital sub-segment is expected to be the most beneficial and should generate an income of $71,084.5 million over the estimated period. Rising popularity of online medical appointment bookings and increasing need for skin and hair care services are expected to drive the growth of the market sub-segment over the forecast period.
- By region, the Asia Pacific The dermacosmetics market region is expected to have broad growth opportunities and is is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 12.2% over the analysis period. Growing population in this region, growing frequency of skin problems and increasing number of consumers spending on skincare are the factors that are expected to boost the regional market growth over the forecast period.
Get a Deeper Dive (With 10% Discount) on a Specific Dermacosmetics Market Application, Geography, Customer, or Competitor
Dermacosmetics Market Key Players
The major players in the dermacosmetics market are
- Procter & Gamble
- Johnson & Johnson Services
- Shiseido Company
- Kanebo Cosmetics Inc.
- ZO Skin Health Inc.
- Estee Lauder Companies
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Abbvie, and many more.
These players extensively work on developing new business strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and product development to gain a leading position in the global industry. – Buy the full report here from $2999 (Read only)
For instance, in December 2021L’Oreal, a French personal care company, has signed an agreement to acquire Youth to the People, an American skin care company. With this acquisition, the companies planned to develop and market high-performance skincare products combined with premium vegan blends of seafood extracts and science for consumers around the world.
Additionally, the report also summarizes other important aspects including key players’ financial performance, SWOT analysis, product portfolio, and latest strategic developments.
Learn more about the dermacosmetics market:
Some trending article links:
- The global cosmetics market is expected to gain $457.8 billion in the period 2020-2027, going from $375.5 billion in 2019 at a healthy CAGR of 5.1%.
- The global charcoal facial cleansers market accounted for $3,106.5 million in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1%, generating revenue of $4,607.2 million by 2028.
- The Global Electric Toothbrush Market was valued at $2,685.8 million in 2020, and should reach $4,009.2 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 5.3%.
About research diving
Research Dive is a market research company based in Pune, India. Maintaining the integrity and authenticity of the services, the firm provides services that rely solely on its proprietary data model, constrained by the 360-degree research methodology, which guarantees complete and accurate analysis. With unparalleled access to several paid data resources, a team of expert researchers and a strict work ethic, the company offers extremely accurate and reliable information. By reviewing relevant press releases, government publications, decades of business data, and technical and white papers, Research Dive delivers the required services to its clients in a timely manner. His expertise is focused on examining niche markets, targeting their key driving factors and spotting threatening obstacles. Complementarily, he also maintains seamless collaboration with leading industry enthusiasts, which provides an added edge to his research.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
30 Wall Street, 8th Floor, New York NY 10005
(P) +91-(788)-802-9103 (India)
Toll Free: 1-888-961-4454
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Research Dive